The cold, clear waters of the North Atlantic Ocean provide the best quality lobsters (Homarus Americanus) in the world. The flesh is white and firm and the meat distinguishes itself by its wonderful sweet taste.
WHOLE FROZEN LOBSTER
Whole Netted Lobster
Raw, Blanched or Cooked Lobster netted
- Graded in 50g increments
- Sizes 300g-800g
- Bulk packed in 1 x 5 kg net weight box
Popsicles or Whole cooked lobster in brine
Whole cooked lobster frozen in brine and packed in individual plastic sleeves to provide protection known as “Popsicle pack”
- Sizes – 300, 325, 350, 375, 400, 450, 500, 550, 600g
- Packed 10 units per master
- Ingredients: Lobster, Water, Salt
SOGEL Crown PacTM
Special steam cooked process “au naturel” the most exquisite presentation of a lobster
- A unique patented process
- Skin pack – 2 years shelf life – barrier materials
- Double or solo pack
- Available in 300g, 350g, 400g and 450g
- Raw, blanched or cooked
The lobster are processed and split from live seasoned lobster to ensure top quality. They are then vacuum packed and fast frozen to ensure freshness and integrity.
FROZEN CLAWS & TAILS
Frozen raw or cooked tails in their shell
- Sizes: 2-3oz, 3oz, 3-4oz, 4oz, 4-5oz 5-6oz 6-7oz and up……..
- Bulk Packed in 10 lb 4.54 kg per master cartons
- Ideal for Foodservice and retail. Assured plate count and portion control.
- Packed “au naturel” without glazing
Frozen Split lobster tails
The lobster tails are processed and split from live seasoned lobster to ensure top quality. They are then vacuum packed and fast frozen to ensure freshness and integrity.
Lobster scored claws & arms
The lobster claws are cooked in the shell and then scored in three places before being frozen.
- Steam cooked
- “A real crowd pleaser ” Ideal for parties, buffets and large gatherings
- Bulk packed in 4 lb-1.8 kg bags
“SOGEL” LOBSTER MEAT SPECIALITIES
The ultimate lobster meat 100% natural. No additives, no preservatives and no cartilage. Available is every form imaginable, attractively packaged and totally visible on all side. The lobster is cooked and the meat is picked out of the shell, then packed in vacuum sealed pouches/bags or trays.
Sogel Claws meat
The lobster are steamed cooked then pre-cooled in iced sea water. The lobsters are then broken by hand and the meat from the claw is removed from the shell and the cartilage then be packed in 1 lb. (454g) tray or 2lbs (907g) vacuum sealed bag.
Sogel Tails meat
Packed in tray 8/10 tails meat
Designed by chefs for chefs
A controlled portion :
- 6 claws (cartilage removed) 60%
- knuckle meat 40%
- 100 % natural – no additives
- Vacuum sealed skin tray
Sogel Chef Supreme
Designed by chefs for chefs
A controlled portion for food service and supermarkets.
The meat of 2 whole lobsters :
- 2 deveined tails
- 4 claws (cartilage free)
- lobster meat
Lobster canned meat
Frozen Lobster meats in 11.3 oz / 320 g tins (cans)
- Regular pack R
- Claw and Knuckle C K
- Claw, Knuckle and Legs C K L
- Minced meat
Lobster meat for industrials and food service
Cooked and frozen in 2 lb 907g bags or trays
- Claw and Knuckle meat C K
- Claw, Knuckle and Legs meat C K L
- Tail, Claw and Knuckle meat T C K
- Tail and Claw meat T C
- All Knuckle meat K
- All Claw meat C
- All Leg meat L
- All Tail meat T
- Various combination of broken meat – C K B, Broken knuckle
All cooked and frozen in 4 kg bags:
- Diced Claw and Leg meat
- Knuckle and Leg meat
- Lobster Salad meat
- Lobster Minced meat